Powering the Fimi NFT Marketplace Learn More
Content that promote or glorify hatred, violence, or discrimination are not allowed.
In order to promote trust and respect among our diverse community, Fimi does not allow items that promote or glorify hatred, violence, discrimination or intolerance, based on the characteristics listed below, nor promote organizations that hold such views.
What is the policy?
Listings that promote, perpetuate or glorify hatred, violence, or discrimination, including on the grounds of race, ethnicity, color, religion, disability, national origin, sex, gender and gender identity or sexual orientation, are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, content that incorporates the following:
- Slurs or epithets of any kind
- Slavery items, including reproductions, such as tags, shackles, documents, bills of sale, etc.
- Items with racist, anti-Semitic, or otherwise demeaning portrayals,
- Black Americana items that are discriminatory
- Confederate battle flag and related items with its image
- Historical Holocaust-related and Nazi-related items, including reproductions
- Any item that is anti-Semitic or any item from after 1933 that bears a swastika
- Media identified as Nazi propaganda
- Listings that imply or promote support of, membership in, or funding of a terrorist organization
We never allow any listings that include material or items depicting or describing child pornography, whether real or fictionalized. We never allow any listings that include material or items depicting or describing bestiality, torture, snuff films, necrophilia, rape, scat, incest, or other illegal or obscene content, whether real or fictionalized.
Although most adult-only items are prohibited, listings that show nudity are allowed in limited situations when they follow the guidelines below.
We are committed to preventing bias in the application of our policies. All forms of adult content that do not follow our policy will be removed. We will review the content of the listing, images, and the category of the items to determine if it is allowed.
Fimi defines nudity as showing any part of male or female genitalia, anus, or female breasts where the areola or nipple is visible. The following content are also considered nudity:
- Depictions incorporating images/Gifs/video of models in see-through or very tight clothing and shows human genitalia, the anus, or the nipple/areola of female breasts;
- Male erections, even if the model is clothed;
- People engaged in sexual contact or activity.
When offering content for sale to users in other countries, make sure to first check any applicable International trading policy to verify that the item is allowed.
Activity that does not follow Fimi policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or canceling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.